Next events (Tentative dates)
- Damir Bećirević (LPT), Nonperturbative Aspects of QCD, 02 - 03 May 2017.
- Asmâa Abada (LPT), Theory and phenomenology of massive neutrinos and charged lepton flavor violation, 04 - 05 May 2017.
- Damir Bećirević (LPT), Selected Topics in Physics Beyond the Standard Model, 08 - 09 May 2017.
- Andrea Romanino (SISSA), Selected topics on the Standard Model and beyond, 15 - 17 May 2017.
- Sébastien Descotes-Genon (LPT), Strong and weak interactions in the Standard Model, 15 - 16 March 2017
- Livia Ferro (LMU), Geometric Formulation for Scattering Amplitudes, 15 - 17 February 2017;
- Koen van den Dungen (SISSA), Particle Physics from Almost-Commutative Spacetimes: The (Noncommutative) Standard Model and its Phenomenology, 30 June 2016;
- Oscar Cata (LMU), Introduction to Effective Field Theories, 15 - 17 June 2016;
- Paolo Salucci (SISSA), Dark Matter in Galaxies: A review, 12 - 13 May 2016;
- Koen van den Dungen (SISSA), Particle Physics from Almost-Commutative Spacetimes: Almost-Commutative Spacetimes; The Lagrangians, 10 - 11 May 2016.